Monday, October 14, 2013

undiagnosed ADD

Gooooooooood lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
For the life of me, I can't focus on anything right now. I'm just trying to finish one rig, but I keep getting distracted by the thought of veggies going bad in the fridge. Delicious veggies, here I come to cook you!
Then I'll have to take the compost out to the garden, obviously. While I'm out there, I should probably do a little weeding so my neighbor doesn't get irritated and push weeds under the fence again. Oh, and I can do some laundry. And I should sweep the stairs. Maybe I should go on Pinterest. Then I'll take Zoe for a walk. Do yoga. Make some tea. Oh look! It's dinner time! Let's go cook some more veggies. And so it continues.
WHYYYY? 
I finally sit down to rig and now I'm looking at my notes and finding three different ways to make IK/FK switches and I'm totally paralyzed trying to figure out which one I want to use. URG. Clearly that means it's time to write a semi-sane blog post. 
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment