Monday, May 20, 2013

Senior Project

Here's my senior project. Another not quite finished piece, but I'm happy with the amount of work I did on it. I guess. Ha.
The title literally translates to "life" which sounds really pretentious, but I meant it more in the way I heard a lot of Russians say it. When something sad or really unlucky happened, they would let out a world weary sigh, shrug and say "Zhizn" as if resigned to living in an unfair world.
I know. It's still pretentious. But I'm in art school so bear with me.
...or I guess I'm not anymore!
I feel so lucky to have gone to school with so many talented and generous teachers and other students! I can't wait to see what all the CCA kids end up creating. And I'm so grateful for my family, friends and coworkers who have been there to support me in my crazy decision to go back to school.
I love you guys!


3 comments:

  1. man, that little kick to show he's dead- noice! great to see this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this! Thank you for commenting on my blog because I couldn't find it when I googled you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are we going to see this at the film festival...? :-)

    ReplyDelete