Monday, September 10, 2012

Even more prints

These are the other prints I made this summer. I got a little more experience with aqua tinting on the boston terrier print and I experimented with chin colle (cutting out pieces of colored paper that get glued and embedded into the other paper as you crank it through the press).

 

 
School has started up again, so I'm trying to get the rest of my summer stuff up before I get swamped with assignments. Should be a good year! But it's already shaping up to be a lot of work. I'm taking a class in character rigging in Maya, traditional hand-drawn animation, sound, a visual studies elective on Japanese aesthetics and my senior project class. The last two years feel like they've gone by way too fast so I don't expect anything else from this year! Then it's back out to the real world to attempt to find a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment